Bring Up a Child Church Ministry
Monday & Tuesday
Our kids are encouraged to attend church or chapel every Monday and Tuesday to hear God’s word, and pray before they start classes during school time.
Wednesday & Thursday
Christian counselling for all young youths and adult youths. There are bible clubs meetings for both girls and boys to attend.
Chapel for all children. During chapel time young youths are encouraged to take readings, sing Christian music, hymns, and games.
Worship service at churches where all are encouraged to attend church service. Sunday schooling for the children and youth bible studies.
Bring Up A Child Ministry is a faith-based organization working through the church to reach the community. BCMU partners with churches to meet her objective of Spiritually nurturing the vulnerable communities of Uganda. We support partner churches through:
- Bible Study – Our services encompass all groups: children, teens, adult youths, and caregivers, especially mothers. We encourage them to take readings in church every Sunday, memorize verses, start bible clubs, etc. We work directly with pastors, evangelists, and Sunday school teachers.
- Sunday School – Here, we target small children, teaching them bible stories, songs, art, coloring, games, and showing them movies. We provide our services weekly.
- Music and Drama – We discover the hidden talents in our children through music and drama festivals. We are most active during the Easter and Christmas seasons. The children sing Easter songs and Christmas carols, play games/skits from the Bible, watch Christian films, and more.
- Outreach ministry – We reach out to the community and share God’s love, preaching his word, praying for the sick, counseling the youth and young mothers, and providing mentorship and encouragement.
All Our Programs
Support our Work
When you sponsor a child, you will be personally connected with a boy or a girl who will know your name and treasure the thought that you care. Your monthly support USD.39 will provide life changing opportunities like:
- Mentoring and a safe Christian family through a local Christian church
- Most importantly, the opportunity to hear God’s word to grow in Grace
- Opportunity to attend and stay in school
- Medical care
- Nourishing food
Bring up a child sponsorship program allow God to work through your donation gifts to empower a child fight poverty. Sponsor a child today.